Fully serviced with modifications and maintenance
– LCD ColorDMD fitted, (it still has the original fully working display if wanted)
– All bulbs changed to bright LEDs
– Clock lights changed to LED
– Cabinet and back box has been sanded, filled and resprayed black gloss
– New high-quality decals applied to cabinet and back box
– New translite and speaker panel fitted
– Speaker conversion (2x 5’’ 2-way speakers in back box, 6.5’’ woofer in cabinet)
– New PinLED CPU board fitted with ROM software 9.4h installed
– Gumballs inside gumball machine mod
– All rubbers recently been replaced
– New side rails and lockdown bar fitted
– New chrome legs fitted inc bolts, levellers and leg plates. Metal cabinet leg protectors also fitted
– Comes with a spares kit and manual
Twilight Zone is a widebody pinball machine, designed by Pat Lawlor and based on the TV series of the same name. It was first released in 1993 by Midway (under the Bally label). This game is part of WMS’ SuperPin line of widebody games alongside Star Trek: The Next Generation and Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure.
Following the huge success of The Addams Family pinball game, Midway gave Lawlor full creative control over the design of his next game, and the result is an unusually complex machine. Among its special features are the following:
- A working gumball machine, which holds three balls and can dispense them or receive others during play.
- A working, 12-hour analog clock that can display the current time and function as a timer during certain rounds.
- The Powerball, a white ceramic ball which is lighter than the other steel balls in the machine and unaffected by magnets.
- The Powerfield, a triangular mini-playfield whose underside contains magnets that propel the ball.