The Flintstones Pinball Machine comes with Free Delivery and Installation (worth $200), has been fully reconditioned and is in very good condition for its age.
The Flintstones Pinball Machine is manufactured by Williams, makers of some of the greatest pinball machines in history.
This fantstic machine will make a great addition to any pinball arcade or collection. Based on the popular 1994 movie, The Flintsones comes to life with the voices of John Goodman, Rick Moranis and Harvey Korman speaking specially-recorded lines for this machine.
The game is played with four different important modes: Fred’s Choice, Joe’s Diner, Bedrock Water Buffalos and Dino Frenzy. The last of these is a 2-ball multiball mode. Once all of these modes have been completed, Mystery Mode will start, giving you just 20 seconds to knock down the BED and ROCK drop targets for a massive 100,000,000 points! There are also two more multiball modes: regular 3-ball multiball and Bowl-o-Rama 3-ball multiball, giving you a great variety of ways to play.
With all these multiball modes and jackpots to earn, The Flintstones is modern stone-age family fun for all ages!
- 3 flippers
- Innovative ‘Smart Ramps’: Sepcial ramps that can send the ball to either flipper by travelling beneath the flippers themselves!
- Four humorous game modes to complete.
- Bowling alley targets: Take up Fred Flintstone’s favourite pastime and bowl frames at the Bedrock Bowl. Score 3 consecutive strikes for the awesome Bowl-O-Rama Multuball!
- Rock slicer toy: Begin multiball by loading balls into the spinning rock slicer machine, that churns balls around to build up big scores!
- Bronto crane: Feeding the large Bronto Crane to get random awards later brontosaurus deposits the ball into the bumpers.
This pinball machine has been serviced in spectacular condition given its age. after a thorough clean up. We suspect this machine saw very little use in a commercial environment before being put away into storage. The result is one of the nicest looking playfields and cabinets we’ve ever seen on a Flintstones machine. We’ve re-rubbered the entire machine, and checked over all the mechanics to ensure the game plays perfectly and looks like brand new.
Reconditioning and Servicing – 26 Point Checklist: